This report provides 10 key points that can be implemented to improve, increase the health and wellbeing of people and communities. See the link below for a copy of the report:
This is the final report in a ongoing series, the other 8 are listed below:
- Making the Change – A report on behavioural factors within person & community centered approaches to health & wellbeing.
2. At the Heart of Health – Realising the value of people and communities.
3. Spreading Change – A guide to enabling the spread of person- and community-centered approaches to health and wellbeing.
4. Making it Happen – Practical learning and tips from the five Realising the Value partner sites.
5. Supporting Self-Management – A guide to enabling behaviour change for health and wellbeing using person- and community-centered approaches.
6. New Approaches to Value in Health and Care.
7. What the System Can Do – The role of national bodies in realising the value of people and communities in health and care.
8. Impact and Cost – Economic modelling tool for Commissioners.