This Medium series sets out six principles by which we can plan and organise infrastructure, services, and just generally how Britain works to make sure we harness the power of connection and make everyone happier and more fulfilled. Here are the six principles:
- Having fun together builds strong relationships. Build the bridges.
- Some places enable relationships to thrive, some don’t. Design and manage for social connection.
- The human touch is irreplaceable. Sweat the small stuff.
- We all need help at some point in our lives. Some need more help now.
- It is easiest to form relationships with people who are near to us. Focus on the local.
- Digital connections shouldn’t be the enemy of real relationships. They should be the beginning.
Check out the articles in full: